[thebigjewel] Superman Dies - March 14, 2007

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:52:20 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where for us Krypton will always be a planet,
not one of the noble gases. We hope you will agree that our leading
necrologist Michael Fowler has penned a fitting euology for Krypton's most
famous son:

Superman Dies

By Michael Fowler

Today the Man of Steel rallied, briefly. The Kryptonite drip to his arm
numbed the pain and wracked his body, but for five seconds his x-ray
vision worked. He scanned the indestructible prostate tumor that was
killing him. Ugh. Not unlike Bizarro's face. But why not, when he was 95?
Today also he had misjudged his super strength and turned a bedpan into a
pancake...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx