[thebigjewel] Problems In Evolutionary Theory - September 20, 2006

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:24:03 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we have evolved to the point where we can
make fun of Darwin. Or, at least, our good friend Michael Fowler can:

"Problems In Evolutionary Theory"

By Michael Fowler

A talented young lady writes us: What good is an appendix?

Not much these days, dear, but in the Pleistocene Era when Nixon was
president, the organ actually hung outside the stomach like a lizard's
tail, and could be broken off and devoured as a delicious, quick protein
pick-me-up...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx