[thebigjewel] Overheard On The Pool Table - June 10, 2009

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 14:06:08 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we've got trouble right here in River
City, with a capital "T" and that rhymes with "P" and that stands for
"pool." Our good friend Frank Ferri knows how to get to the bottom of this
trouble:

Overheard On The Pool Table

By Frank Ferri

13: Look at him. By himself in the corner, thinking he's so much better
than us.

5: I hate to say it, being a solid and all, but 13 is right. 8 is kind of
stuck-up--talking only when you ask him a question.

13: And responding like some all-knowing God...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx