[thebigjewel] Omnibus Parking Lot Regulations - June 14, 2006

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:04:58 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we are still looking for the red Camaro we
left in the long-term lot at O'Hare. This week David Martin returns with a
piece that tears the scratched sunroof off the state of America's
beleaguered parking facilities:

"Omnibus Parking Lot Regulations"

By David Martin

Please note that the hours of operation are for our convenience, not yours.

Please take a ticket when entering the lot. Failure to take a ticket will
result in payment of the maximum daily rate squared and/or impoundment of
your vehicle.

Please leave a $20 deposit with the attendant as well as your driver's
license and at least two major credit cards...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx