[thebigjewel] Office Politics - September 24, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:21:22 -0600 (MDT)

These days, just about everything is politicized. Why, you can even find
politics at your workplace! Who knew? Dan Fiorella knew, that's who. And
once you read this week's offering from The Big Jewel, you'll know, too:

Office Politics

by Dan Fiorella

Re-elect Jon Chironna for Copy Boy
"I promise to continue my record of crisp, clean copies for all!" -- Jon
Chironna
Why bring in new blood when Jon's blood is just fine.
-- Paid for by the Jon Chironna Re-election Committee...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.