[thebigjewel] Notes For My Future Novel About The Last Man On Earth - April 23, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 08:27:36 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we are hoping against hope that the end of
the world is somewhat more pleasant than the version depicted in the film
I Am Legend. For instance, why can't it be more the way Ralph Gamelli sees
it?

Notes For My Future Novel About The Last Man On Earth

By Ralph Gamelli

Following an apocalyptic disaster, main character finds himself completely
alone -- but it's the good kind of alone...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx