[thebigjewel] My Friday, As Retold By The "Missed Connections" Headlines -- June 27, 2007

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 22:38:03 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where the only connection we miss is our tenuous
connection with reality. We don't have much to say about our piece this
week, a twisted tale told in an even more twisted form by Greg Boose. It
can -- and only it can -- speak for itself:

My Friday, As Retold By The Scrolling "Missed Connections" Headlines On
Chicago's Craigslist.com

By Greg Boose

Friday 5/11/07

so so so sorry you spilled yr coffee when I opened the door. I hope your
day gets better. ? w4m ? 24 (Southport Starbucks)

you were the hot blonde in a yellow top standing next to the guy with
coffee all over his shirt. We made eye contact several times and laughed
about him. I would love to meet up with you somewhere where that guy
isn't! Ha! ? m4w ? 31 (Brownline)...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx