[thebigjewel] Modern Art Installations I've Inadvertently Created - April 13, 2005

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:41:08 -0600 (MDT)

For the second week in a row, The Big Jewel is proud to present a piece by
a talented and promising newcomer (at least, he promised us ten bucks).
Please put your hands together for David Litt, who in five brief
paragraphs redefines modern art as we know it:

"Modern Art Installations I've Inadvertently Created During the Last Few
Weeks: A Retrospective"

by David Litt

Title: Empty Forty in Bush. Materials: An Empty Forty. Workspace: A Bush.
Installed: Last Saturday Night. A clear homage to Andy Warhol's famous
"Campbell's Soup Can," "Empty Forty in Bush" is the crowning achievement
of the artist's famed "glass receptacle period"...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx