[thebigjewel] Let's Go Parade - May 27, 2009

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 13:06:06 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we love a parade. Only Miles Klee loves a
parade more than we do, as he explains in his Big Jewel debut:

Let's Go Parade

By Miles Klee

Chapter 37: New York City

After accidentally merging with a parade column, take a moment to panic.
Seize the wheel and yank as though a dislodged steering column is the
answer. To drive at the speed of tourism behind a thing of papier-mâchéd
chickenwire riddled with lip-synching Broadway lifers (and, like them,
with no means of escape from hollow spectacle) is certainly worth your
upset. Release tension with a few staggered honks -- no one will even
hear...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx