[thebigjewel] Late Night Court Jester - October 4, 2006

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 07:45:53 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we are planning to enter rehab in order to
avoid the legal consequences for whatever heinous crimes we have committed
or may commit. Move over, Patrick Kennedy, Mel Gibson and Mark Foley! This
week David Martin returns with a period piece that actually ends with a
period.:

"Late Night Court Jester"

By David Martin

Good evening and welcome to the castle. I'm your host, Ethelbert the Court
Jester, and we've got a great show for you tonight. Joining us tonight is
Grimbold the Court Juggler, Oswold the Lute Player and, from the castle
over the hill, Merlin the Amazing Sorcerer. And because it's Tuesday,
we'll once again be playing "Stump the Alchemist." It's great to be here.
Actually, it's great to be anywhere considering the death rate from the
plague...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx