[thebigjewel] I Wish I Were A Chinese Superman - September 7, 2005

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 18:29:12 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where 1.3 billion Chinese people can't be wrong.
Actually, we hear there's one guy in Shanghai who's very wrong, but he
hardly throws the whole equation off, does he? Anyway, this week's piece
is a comic poem about a would-be Chinaman who's very right -- one might
even say, super-right. Strap on your cape (as red as that little red book
by Mao) and prepare to meet Christopher Jones, strange visitor from
another planet who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond
those of mortal men:

"I Wish I Were A Chinese Superman"

By Christopher Jones

I wish I were a Chinese Superman,