[thebigjewel] Fantasy College Camp - May 9, 2007

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 10:47:17 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we are planning to send our kids to Camp
Gitmo for the summer. Of course that's not the only camp around, as you'll
see in this week's piece by David Martin, which is about a camp for
slightly older children:

Fantasy College Camp

By David Martin

Dear Graduate,

How long has it been since you graduated from Princemore University?
Whether it's been 10, 25 or 40 years, chances are you may not look back
fondly on those days as a fun-filled, madcap time. After all, you were too
busy pursuing a 4.0 GPA in hopes of getting into law, medical or business
school. But now we're presenting you with the perfect opportunity to
experience those fun college days you missed out on. Our new Fantasy
College Camp lets you re-live your university years without the pressures
of academic performance...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx