[thebigjewel] An Interview With Mr. Bluesman - April 21, 2004

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 07:43:47 -0600 (MDT)

Who is the mysterious Mr. Bluesman? And why does he always speak in
simplistic colloquial rhymes made to fit a primitive three-chord song
structure? Only The Big Jewel can give you the answers you seek, in this
week's exciting episode entitled:

An Interview With Mr. Bluesman

by Michael Fowler

Interviewer: Good morning, Mr. Bluesman. If I could just say, those are
some fine leathery old hands you have.

Mr. Bluesman: Dees hands be made for a geetar, or drinkin? in a bar, heh
heh heh!

Interviewer: I hear you, Mr. Bluesman. Now, Mr. Bluesman, I got a dog
won?t hunt at all. I say, Mr. Bluesman, I got a dog won?t hunt at all...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.