[thebigjewel] A&F Specialty Destroyed Pants - May 14, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 07:44:04 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where our two-week salute to pants and those who
wear them is just now reaching its breathtaking conclusion. Please also
welcome Brian Trapp, who is new to us. Or maybe we simply didn't recognize
him in those stunning new pants:

A&F Specialty Destroyed Pants

By Brian Trapp

Dear Popular and Beautiful Abercrombie & Fitch Customer,

Our records show that last year, you purchased a pair of Abercrombie &
Fitch "destroyed pants." We hope you are enjoying our subtly scarred
handcrafted abrasions, over-worn fading, unique paint splattering, holes,
and other designer damage inflicted on an otherwise perfect pair of
jeans/khakis...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx