[thebigjewel] A Cannibal's Wine Cellar -- March 3, 2004

  • From: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:07:20 -0700 (MST)

The Big Jewel may be funny, but we're not afraid to look at the tough
issues -- issues like what cannibalistic serial killers in Germany are
drinking these days. This week we offer a glimpse into the mind (and
liquor cabinet) of the infamous Armin Meiwes, who is now doing an
eight-year prison stretch for his unusual hobby:

A Cannibal's Wine Cellar
by David Martin

Château Puyfromage 1999
You won't pay an arm and a leg for this ruby-colored, aromatic red,
although you may want to serve it with an arm and a leg. A hearty Bordeaux
with hints of raspberry and oak, it goes well with almost any roast
limb...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.