[the_posthumans] Re: Instant Jam Sessions @ Royal Academy Of Arts, Denmark

  • From: hedgehogjazz@xxxxxxx
  • To: the_posthumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:19:02 -0500

hello kaspar

let me introduce myself - my name is brenden smith and i am a student
of dr. polishook's in the state of washington in the USA.  i am
relatively new to computer composition but have become extremely
fascinated by it as of late.  i also have a large interest in
improvisation and am the  co-founder of an improvisatory music group
hear in the states called the p.s. rhythm factory.
perhaps i can provide no other support other than my interest in your
project.
i would definitely be interested in your project and would love to
watch/listen to it every month.
so go for it, there are people waiting with open ears across the
atlantic.
-brenden

Give the robots a voice.
Send mail to the_posthumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx