[the_posthumans] Re: Instant Jam Sessions @ Royal Academy Of Arts, Denmark

  • From: Mark Polishook <polishoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: the_posthumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 01:09:42 -0800

Hi Kasper,

If you want to send me reasonable length video through yousendit (maybe
try different compression schemes to see how small the files can get
while still keeping quality), I could put them up on the server here as
demos. It's really just a question of space (small is better). But I
know this isn't what you're asking about ....

So, I wonder if there are internet radio stations to be contacted?
Perhaps they could accept a relay from your point of broadcast?
Something like NiceCast could be the client to feed the server. Then
the radio station would probably have bandwidth in place.

Here's

http://www.webradiolist.com/

one listing ... Google may find others. Maybe it's just a question of
sending emails out to find stations with live broadcasts?