[the_nexus] TCSS 360 Project Current Status

  • From: "Christopher Soran" <ducktapeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <the_nexus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 19:33:13 -0800

Hey team,

David- I see that you have typed up the methods in a Word document, but did
you find a utility to create the UML diagrams with?  Make sure it's
something that generates code from the UML and vise/versa.  That will save
us a ton of time.  This is the tool Jeff used: http://www.omondo.com/

Patrick- I know that you have written on paper the Sequence Diagrams.  Did
you need any assistance making those into a digital format?

David or Patrick- Could one of you print out the latest SRS, including the
change log on Monday before class?

Jeff- Could you create a Login Template image that we can add to the SRS UI
design?  We had discussed having a login page in the SDS, and we need to
address this in the SRS as well.  What did you think of the User Interface
UML?  What would you like changed, removed, or added?

Doug- It's your turn to take the Meeting Minutes for our meeting tomorrow
(2.22.09).

David, Patrick, Doug, and Jeff-  We should also discuss tomorrow about
failure pages.  Do we need use cases for these?  Should we create UI designs
to add to the updated SRS?

I updated the SRS cover, added the information below to the SRS, listed the
changes in the change log, and committed the latest version to the
repository:

Summary-Level Use Cases

Name

Primary Actor

Goal

EVD

User is able to login with username and password.

Name

Primary Actor

EVD

User

EVD, GC, SM

Stakeholder

EVD, GC, SM

Level

Summary

Goal

User successfully logs in to account with Login Information.

Precondition

User has proper access to input username and password.

Trigger

User Submits a New Booking for an EVCL that requires payment.

Main Scenario

1.       SuD presents blank Login Template to User

2.       User inputs Login Information into Login Template

3.       User submits filled Login Template to SuD

Alternate Scenarios

3a. User submits incomplete Login Template

                i. SuD informs user that all Login Information is necessary

                ii. SuD requests user fill in all Login Information and
resubmit

3b. User submits Login Template with incorrect username or password

                i. SuD informs user that Login Information is incorrect

                ii. SuD requests user fill in correct Login Information and
resubmit

Data Dictionary and Validations

Data Object

Field List or Data Description