[the_nexus] Re: New Directory structure

  • From: Jeff Reed <reedjp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the_nexus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:45:41 -0800

possible tool for design & devlopment process

http://www.omondo.com/

Jeff

David wrote:
Hello all! I changed the directory structure of the SRS folder to a more
easily readable one (note the srs#_doc_name format, where the # is the
ordering in the final document). This way it should automatically be
ordered correctly when you browse it and sort by name. Also, I deleted
all the old semi finished documents and kept the final versions only. I
am almost completely done editing and am almost ready to print.

Cheers!