[textop] Re: Pilot project proposal: your comments solicited

  • From: <EXT-Mathias.Brendel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <textop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:34:26 +0300

Hi all,

I did not read the description in detail, but I had the same idea in my
subconscious.:)

I think this is great and we can try out ideas. My English is not so good, but
I can read and understand philosophical books, and I am even on the edge of
publishing some articles in English. The problem is that my English is really
on the limit of acceptable (for that). Maybe it will be ok for Textop, since I
do not have to produce philosophical essays here. Moreover, I hope, native
speakers can correct me.

Regarding the target of this project.

Could we do the pilot project with essays? They are shorter, anybody can read
them if they do not know them. Moreover, they may be available on-line. So let
us first select a couple of essays from Russell or Pierce or whatever.

M.

in the header.