[TextEditor_mcc] Re: type usage in amiga sources

  • From: Ilkka Lehtoranta <ilkleht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 18:57:50 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Jens Langner wrote:

> Hello Ilkka,
>
> On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 23:05:58 +0300, Ilkka Lehtoranta wrote:
>
> [...]
> > Strange compilers you are using. Cant you all default to GCC2? :-)
> > Works  stable and produces identical code ;) Okay, restored and
> > committed. CONST CONST_STRPTR is mostly cosmetical.
>
> BTW, Ilkka. Are you finished with your HotkeyString.mcc
> modifications/adaptions? Because I want to schedule a final first LGPL

I tried merging, and failed. Potential problems arise when listening to
IDCMP_MOUSEBUTTONS and trying to get qualifier keys too. I examined this
issue further and found out test program would never pass with my version
of hotkeystring, and hence it could be good idea to forget it now. Current
version works and I dont want break it.

> release of BetterString.mcc+HotkeyString.mcc for this weekend if possible.
>
> And how about removing your own HotkeyString.mcc project from sf.net then? I
> guess it is more or less time to remove it now that your sources are merged
> with Allan's sources.
> Perhaps you can make me project admin again and I will contact sf.net for a
> removal of the project.

I will make you project admin.

TextEditor ML   - //www.freelists.org/list/texteditor_mcc
Listserver help - mailto:texteditor_mcc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP