[TextEditor-mcc] Re: Texteditor on AROS

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 13:07:17 +0200

Hi Gianfranco,

Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina schrieb:

> Il 17-Mag-2009, Jens Langner scrisse:
>
>> Yes, it seems so. Please get a latest AROS SDK from the nightly builds
>> they have. This should include all necessary SDK files which then also
>> know the RTF_EXTENDED define.
>
> Ok, btw I've overwritten mos includes with includes found on mosteam site,
> but I've many problems then before, an holy soul who does an archive
> unpack-and-go for me? :-)

Please don't mix up things. We are talking about how to compile for AROS
and not MorphOS. However, the system includes for MOS you get from

http://www.morphos.de/files/mossdk_devenv_includes.lha

are exactly the ones I am using here with my cross compiler. All you
have to do is to unarchive it and then move the "os-include" directory
where your current MOS system includes are (for me it is
/usr/local/amiga/ppc-morphos/include). That's it. Here I am using the
following MOS cross compiler:

Reading specs from /usr/local/amiga/lib/gcc-lib/ppc-morphos/2.95.3/specs
gcc version 2.95.3 20060418 (release/emm-zapek-cisc-munk)

and the following binutils

GNU assembler version 2.9.1 (ppc-morphos), using BFD version 2.9.1

And you can see that I have installed everything in /usr/local/amiga

regards,
jens
--
Jens Langner, Dresden/Germany