[TextEditor-mcc] Re: Pointer.c

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:38:55 +0200

Hi Gianfranco,

Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina schrieb:

> into Pointer.c there are some arrays which represent images, with which
> program was used to create these arrays? I must know because I want use
> this code to change pointer into my program, on #MorphOS they have
> suggested me a program, but it's morphos only and I haven't morphos:)

There is no application to generate these array. They have been
completely made by hand. That's why you can see an ASCII art besides
them. But I can only suggest to not override these pointers with your
own ones. Keep the pointers with a TE.mcc object like they are now.

regards,
jens
--
Jens Langner, Dresden/Germany