[TextEditor_mcc] Involved in the development

  • From: Mathias PARNAUDEAU <mathias.p@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:01:58 +0100

Hi all,

I will come back with the suggestions about fonts and rows but now I would
like to ask some things about the development. This is my only project on
sourceforge, so I don't know really how to do. For example, to be assigned
to a bug correction, do I have to ask for at the project admin ?
Yesterday I modified the TextEditor-Demo that was known to crash (bug
1376518). It works now on OS4 and MorphOS.

About CVS, I know how to use it but I saw it requires a SSH connexion. How
to configure CVS for using SSH ?

Regards,

--
Mathias PARNAUDEAU