[TextEditor-mcc] Re: Can't compile the prefs program for OS4

  • From: Thore Böckelmann <tboeckel@xxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:22:31 +0100

Hi David!

Am 27.10.2007 schrieb David Rey:

> Ignore that, it was due to my using an old FlexCat binary...

> For some reason I'm getting my emails 6+ hours after I sent them.

All of our "current" projects often use Unix path semantics, because the
automatical build process is done on a Unix machine. So better use "gmake"
instead of "make". All tools used must of course support Unix-style paths. I
compiled my own version of FlexCat which has been linked with -lunix.

--
Few rich men own their own property. The property owns them.
-- Robert G Ingersoll

Thore Böckelmann - Rehmerloh, Germany
tboeckel at gmx dot de

TextEditor ML   - //www.freelists.org/list/texteditor_mcc