[TextEditor_mcc] Re: Can't compile on OS4 [solved]

  • From: Mathias PARNAUDEAU <mathias.p@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:12:16 +0200

Le 27/06/2006, Jens Langner a écrit:

>> You dont have printf command. Try replacing it by echo command.

> Yes, please note that the Makefile.os4 makefile is optimized/was
> generated for a cross-compiler setup which tools like "printf" and such
> do exist. That's why it is failing for you.

I changed printf into echo and errors were still there.
I removed the output lines and errors were still there.
And ... I removed the option -pipe and errors disappeared !

Jens, as your machine is really fast, is this option required ? The paradox
is that this makefile doesn't run on OS4 ;-)

I continue to apply changes to my tools for a release soon (and I now can
test my TextEditor patches on OS4).

--
Mathias PARNAUDEAU
TextEditor ML   - //www.freelists.org/list/texteditor_mcc