[TextEditor_mcc] Re: An example for the crash with hidden object

  • From: Ilkka Lehtoranta <ilkleht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 11:15:28 +0300 (EEST)

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005, Mathias PARNAUDEAU wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry to be late, I was off for more than a week ... But I just wrote a
> small example to localize the problem. If the texteditor object is in a
> hidden page of a register group, the program freezes if you insert text. It
> works if you clear the text for example.
>
> I use MorphOS and compiled it with :
> gcc -noixemul -o testtexteditor testtexteditor.c
>
> I don't know if this special case will frequently happen but that seems to
> be a bug :-/

My turn to be late... but reproduced freeze with your example. It seems to
busyloop but I'm not yet sure where. Trying to find out.

TextEditor ML   - //www.freelists.org/list/texteditor_mcc
Listserver help - mailto:texteditor_mcc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP
Bugtracker......: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=731469&group_id=135025