[TextEditor_mcc] Re: 15.19 release

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:11:40 +0200

Ilkka Lehtoranta schrieb:

> On Sun, 8 Oct 2006, Jens Langner wrote:
>
>> All in all, I would like to propose to release version 15.19 soon so that I
>> can supply it to interested YAM testers and verify that all latest changes
>> ended up correctly.
>>
>> Opinions? suggestions? Further ideas for 15.19?
>
> Cut/Copy is broken in MorphOS build and appears it is a bug in
> MorphOS implementation of iffparse.library. I'm solving this problem today
> in friday.

Is that issue now fixed in MorphOS? And when is the new iffparse.library
released to the public? because we will definitly get a heaps of reports
as soon as we release 15.19 if there isn't a fixed iffparse.library for
MOS out by then.

cheers,
jens
--
Jens Langner                                         Ph: +49-172-4452254
Rißweg 27b