[texbirds] Re: unwelcome news from Laguna Atascosa

  • From: "Harvey Laas" <hlaas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 22:37:15 -0500

I must say I am amazed at some of the comments that have been made on this
subject.  The number of opinions and suppositions made with little or no
facts to back them up are somewhat amazing.  If some of you use the same
level superficial deductive reasoning when identifying birds that you used
to draw conclusions about this issue, I'm going to start doubting some of
the reports I see here.

Harvey Laas

Don't Believe Everything You Think