[texbirds] Re: unwelcome news from Laguna Atascosa

  • From: Mike Bloodsworth <bloodsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dauphins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dauphins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 19:46:22 -0700 (PDT)

I too am very sad to see this ruling from Laguna Atascosa.  The Bayside drive
is a great spot for birders and other naturalists.  No one ever wants to see an
ocelot killed or injured but I am not sure that closing the drive to public
vehicles is the answer to the problem.  Possibly a large sign that explains the
problem to both the public and the government vehicles would be all that is
really necessary.

Mike