[texbirds-freelists] Re: [texbirds] up dated communications and thanks

  • From: Clay Taylor <Clay.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 21:46:00 -0400

Charles -

Thank you for the compliments, not only for the bird, but acknowledging the
very reasonable beach fees - that's only $1.00 a month!    I just wish that all
traveling birders would so easily pay those fees and help with maintenance and
upkeep of our natural resources.

Last November I bought a State Parks Annual Pass for $50 at Estero Llano Grande
State Park.   That figures out to be $1.00 a week.    If you pass up a
triple-mocha-latte at Starbucks twice a month, that money can go to help keep
some of our parks open.

Good birding,

Clay Taylor
TOS Life Member