[texbirds-freelists] [texbirds] red-billed pigeon Real Co. again on Wednesday

  • From: Tripp Davenport <tripp.davenport@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:42:31 -0500

I was out all day yesterday but my students observed and photographed the
red-billed pigeon
returning to the feeder around 9 am. ( Wednesday the 11th) This time it watered
at the drip
and fed along with two Eurasian collared dove. The kids also saw a FOS Inigo
Bunting...

TEXBIRDS help file and Texas birding links at:
http://moonmountaingroup.com/texbirds