[texbirds-freelists] [texbirds] Uvalde County: Cook's Slough many, many Painted Bunting's singing pics too

  • From: bobolink@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:43:08 +0000

stretching out my hamstring today walking briskly at Cook's Slough...I had
Painted Buntings singing all over...nice...caught a couple upclose and
personal...have a great day...

http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/142760983  painted bunting
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/142760985  painted bunting

Bob Rasa
Uvalde County Reporting
(830)279-4416     Neal's walk 8am Saturday and Sunday at store...birds coming
in...

TEXBIRDS help file and Texas birding links at:
http://moonmountaingroup.com/texbirds