[texbirds-freelists] [texbirds] UTC birding 04-25-12

  • From: Greg Lavaty <greglavaty@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 23:31:24 -0700

Margaret Sloan and I spent the day birding around the upper Texas Coast.
Tropical Mockingbird was a life bird for her so we started out at Sabine Woods
and though there weren’t large numbers of birds in the woods we did see a few
interesting ones and got some nice views of the mockingbird.  From there we
birded our way to High Island where we got brief looks at the Yellow-green
Vireo among other birds.  On our way home we continued birding and got 7
Hudsonian Godwits near Anahuac NWR.

Some photos from the outing can be viewed here:
www.pbase.com/dadas115/new

Greg Lavaty
Sugar Land, TX
www.texastargetbirds.com
�
TEXBIRDS help file and Texas birding links at:
http://moonmountaingroup.com/texbirds
�
-
-