[texbirds-freelists] Re: [texbirds] [TEXBIRDS] Lots of migrants in Port Aransas...

  • From: John Arvin <jarvin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:49:57 -0500

A correction on the time units I gave. I was thinking in CDT time, not UTC.
0000 is 7:00 pm. not 5:00 p.m. So the time segment of the radar that you were
watching (if you followed the instructions I gave) was the 9:00 p.m. to 11:00
p.m. Still a lot of impressive activity going on.

John C. Arvin
Research Associate
Gulf Coast Bird Observatory
103 West Hwy 332