[texbirds-freelists] Re: [texbirds] Paradise Pond: Painted Bunting, Worm-eating, Kentucky, Cerulean, Protonotary,...

  • From: Robert Reeves <birder.reeves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:45:14 -0500

I suspect most of the TEXBIRDS readers love your English, Serge.  We
can imagine hearing your voice, which is impossible when people write
correctly in their native languages (unless we know them personally).
It makes the communication more personal, it's you speaking, and not
just words.  Keep on writing!

Robert Reeves
Austin