[texbirds-freelists] [texbirds] Neal's Lodges: Uvalde County...Easter Morning Brown-crested Flycatcher Tropical Parula Black-capped Vireo

  • From: bobolink@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 21:47:49 +0000

Took Mark from Eugene, OR today on my Neal's tour.  Rufous-crowned and
Black-throated Sparrow and Brown-crested Flycatcher at the Cattle Guard...
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/142563638  Brown-crested
Flycatcher...very vocal
On the river...good looks and pictures of the Tropical Parula and
Yellow-throated Warbler...
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/142563644  Tropical Parula
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/142563697  Yellow-throated Warbler
Roadrunner off the Buchannan Trail...
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/142563712 Roadrunner
Mark from Oregon...
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/142563713  Eugene, OR
Hutton's Vireo very vocal in many locations today on Golden-cheeked Warbler
area...
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/142563714  Hutton's Vireo...
Black-capped Vireo chased through the brambles...lots of vocals but limited
sightings...
Golden-cheeked Warbler many singing but not many pictures...finally found one
that was in open and singing...lots of foraging chippers today...
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/142563730  Golden-cheeked Warbler

Happy Easter  I will be at Neal's Store at 8am tomorrow morning.

Bob Rasa
Uvalde County Reporting
(830)279-4416

TEXBIRDS help file and Texas birding links at:
http://moonmountaingroup.com/texbirds