[texbirds-freelists] [texbirds] Lewisville bird walks

  • From: "Cole, Lisa" <lisacole@xxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 14:59:19 +0000

Hello, Texbirders! I'd like to invite you to not one, but two, bird walks this
month:

On Saturday, April 7, Andy Krofina will lead a bird walk at 7:30 a.m. at the
Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area (LLELA). Then, on April 14 at 7:30
a.m. Keith Lockhart will lead our regularly-scheduled second Saturday bird
walk. RSVP for the bird walks is requested, but not required, by calling
972-219-3930 or emailing lisacole@xxxxxxx<mailto:lisacole@xxxxxxx>. If you
forget to RSVP, come on out anyway. The fee is $7/person, with proceeds
benefitting LLELA's education and restoration programs.

There is a LLELA bird walk on the second Saturday of most months. There are
usually no walks in July or August. You can learn more about LLELA at
www.ias.unt.edu/llela<http://www.ias.unt.edu/llela>

Lisa Cole
Education Coordinator, Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area
1801 N. Mill St., Suite A, Lewisville, TX 75057
972-219-3930
www.ias.unt.edu/llela<http://www.ias.unt.edu/llela>

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most
amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. --Edward Abbey

TEXBIRDS help file and Texas birding links at:
http://moonmountaingroup.com/texbirds