[texbirds-freelists] Re: [texbirds] Ivory-billed Sighting?

  • From: Troy Hibbitts <alterna2627@xxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:38:20 -0500

I was in a hurry posting at lunch when I posted this thread initially, and
as such I may have given the impression that I thought this really might
have been an Ivory-billed - as I indicated in my addendum, I wasn't trying
to say that I thought it was an Ivory-billed, only that given the angle
and the grainy video, that it looked odd to me.  Given the low quality of
the video, it does raise questions (in my mind) about the credibility of
ANY such low-quality footage.

TEXBIRDS help file and Texas birding links at:
http://moonmountaingroup.com/texbirds