[texbirds-freelists] [texbirds] Clapp Park, Lubbock - this evening

  • From: Anthony Hewetson <terrverts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 18:56:34 -0700

I spent a little over two hours at Clapp Park this even
Greetings All:

I spent a little over two hours at Clapp Park this evening (most of the time
with Cameron Carver and Clayton Rickett).  I tallied 41 species with the
following highlights: 1 male Wood Duck, 4 White-faced Ibises, 11 Black-necked
Stilts, 4 American Avocets, 1 Say's Phoebe, 1 Plumbeous Vireo, 2 Brown
Thrashers, 1 Northern Waterthrush, 4 Orange-crowned Warblers, 1 male Hooded
Warbler, 3 male Wilson's Warblers, 8 Spotted Towhees, 90 Chipping Sparrows, 13
Clay-colored Sparrows, 1 Field Sparrow, 2 Lincoln's Sparrows, and 1
unidentified oriole.

Anthony 'Fat Tony' Hewetson; L
TEXBIRDS help file and Texas birding links at:
http://moonmountaingroup.com/texbirds
ubbock