[texbirds] Re: [leasbirds] Brown Pelican still in Lubbock

  • From: Manuel De Leon <leftyandpanchodog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leasbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leasbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 10:03:35 -0600

Just to reiterate, me and another birder saw the brown pelican this morning
around the same time at Maxey Park. From there I went to Clapp Park to search
for the evening grosbeak and struck out. I did see the American Robins and
Towsend's solitaires (2) and felt that I was close but no cigar. I searched for
about an hour. During this time I also saw yellow rumped warblers, Cooper's
hawk, 1 gray catbird and of course some of the other usuals. Not a bad morning
at all!

Cheers!
Manuel De Leon
Sent from my iPhone