[texbirds] Re: is anybody else out there having problems with e-bird

  • From: Brian Sullivan <bls42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fattonybirds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 08:49:19 -0800

Tony
I haven't seen this. There's no way eBird should be redirecting to
advertisements, so please send me some screen shots of what you're seeing.
Also, make sure you're accessing eBird at this URL:

http://ebird.org

Thanks

Brian

On Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 8:39 AM, Anthony Hewetson <fattonybirds@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Greetings All
>
> For the last few days I have been unable to access e-bird.  The site keeps
> redirecting to advertisements and eventually just shuts down.  Has anybody
> else been experiencing this problem.
>
> Anthony 'Fat Tony' Hewetson; Lubbock

*Brian L. SullivaneBird Project Leader *
www.ebird.org

*Photo Editor*
Birds of North America Online
http://bna.birds.cornell.edu/BNA