[texbirds] Re: golden crowned kinglet in waco

  • From: Laura Paulson <laura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 19:49:20 -0500

We saw a Golden-crowned Kinglet here at Guadalupe River State Park
yesterday. I looked at my ebird reports from last year and I reported them
here Oct 25.
Laura Paulson
Spring Branch, Texas

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 2:09 PM, john muldrow <
dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

had a golden crowned in my dad's yard in Waco today. seems a little early

john Muldrow

Waco