[texbirds] Re: email reception problem

  • From: D D Currie <ddbirder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "carolyn_dill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carolyn_dill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Texbirds \(texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx\)" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 11:02:17 -0800 (PST)

This does appear to be a Yahoo issue (Yahoo is the service provider for
sbcglobal.net email addresses) .  Dell and I are experiencing the same thing.
Based on research I have been doing, it seems to affect emails on listservs and
appears to be a common issue.  Unfortunately, no real solutions were provided
and haven't found a way to contact Yahoo.

Try Googling  something like:  "receiving duplicate emails on Yahoo".  Noticed
others have been experiencing this issue (not affiliated with TEXBIRDS)
starting on January 4th.

If anyone has any ideas, me respond to me off list.

Thanks
D.D. Currie
Arlington, TX