[texbirds] Re: ebird report

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dhanson139 <DHanson139@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 18:19:10 -0600

March is Shiny Cowbird month in Texas :-)...There is no way to mistake a
male with our other two cowbirds especially on a sunny day..  Females
tougher, but the two are sometimes together....One can read up on ID
particulars.  I figure this is a very over looked opportunity in Texas.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/