[texbirds] Re: e-bird question

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "spcgraham.floyd@xxxxxxxxx" <spcgraham.floyd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:42:06 -0600

If there isn't documentation, it is only on your ebird record

You can preempt the problem by entering details and embedding a picture is
better

Ebird will show you how to embed the photo

You can also send a photo to the reviewer at the time

Thanks to all the hours ebird reviewers spend

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS