[texbirds] crimson-collared grosbeak

  • From: Shane Blodgett <shaneblodgett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 19:05:06 -0800 (PST)

Greetings-
If anyone is planning to search for this bird tomorrow I would be willing to
assist. I was at Santa Ana for awhile this morning but as tomorrow is my last
day in the RGV I would like to take a shot at one of the few lifers I have not
seen in the valley.

I gained some familiarity with the refuge lay out today but would appreciate
any help/details anyone might provide.

Please don't hesitate to call if you can provide assistance.

Regards,

Shane Blodgett
Brooklyn NY
646-344-0768