[texbirds] Re: [comalbirds] Re: rare birds in comal county?

  • From: "Stevan Hawkins" <shawkins4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'texbirds'" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Comalbirds egroup'" <comalbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:42:02 -0500

David:

Although Mute Swans are seen from time to time at the Mitchell Lake Audubon
Center, Bar-headed Goose, Egyptian Goose and Muscovy so far as I know have
not yet been seen down there.  The rule of thumb for lots of us on Mallards
is that if they sit there and look at you, then they are someone's pets;  If
they flush, then they are wild.

Onward!

Steve

Stevan Hawkins