[texbirds] change in North American Birds contact person

  • From: Mark Lockwood <Mark.Lockwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' (texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 13:09:06 +0000

For those who still provide a list of sightings for North American Birds, we
have a new contact person for sightings from the Upper Texas Coast. I say it
is a new person, but in reality it is someone who we all know and who is deeply
involved in record keeping in that part of the state - Ron Weeks. Ron has
rejoined the NAB team after a short break and his contact information is:
Ron Weeks 110 Indian Warrior, Lake Jackson, TX 77566

email: ronweeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ronweeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Mark

Mark Lockwood
402 E. Harriet Ave.