[texbirds] Re: birdsong CD

  • From: Ronnie Kramer <ronniekramer1964@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: janiceyhoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 15:06:47 -0500

Here is a list of some references.  The lists near the bottom, Peterson,
Stokes, Elliot, can be purchased as CDs.  The Birding by Ear CDs have
commentary while the others are mostly just the name of the bird followed
by the song, but the cover more birds.
http://naturetexas.freeforums.net/thread/7/avian-vocalizations